Thursday 10 November 2011

GLASS


I am on one side, 
Of the truth,
I see through it
But I can’t
There is mist on it
I raise my hand
And wipe it
With my 3 fingers
I see a sparkle
A deep, black
Eye, which
Sees me through the
Wiped out patch
I touch the truth
And I find
That I am just
Feeling the moist,
Gaze of the truth
On one side
I am standing
The other side
Stands the better half
Curious, for who is on the
Other side, I can see
In that eye, that
Curiosity, I share,
I move my fingers,
On the truth I can feel
I wipe another patch of
Mist condensed on it
The better half does it,
The finger tips,
Track each other,
On both sides of the truth
That eye shines and sparkles
And so does mine,
And in a moment of
Epiphany,
I discover, on the other side
Is my reflection looking at me
And it can fly away,
And there is a difference
Between truth and reality
The moist mist makes
The reflection of my eye
Shine, and I am just
A sad lonely creation,
Just wiping off
And attempting to
Clear of the haze and
Confusion of reality
Which is nothing,
More than a GLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment