Friday 11 November 2011

Agony


In that red blooded
Disappoinment
When I wrote my mind
I had only one thing in my mind
Losses Losses and Losses
I am tired
Tired of future unpredictable
And Past of carelessness
A future which is not in my control
I am tired of past which reflects ,
My foolishness
My joblessness
My frustration all comes out
Of my anguish against my
My mistakes of what I do
And who I am
And why I am like that
I am not sure
But I love myself
More than
Anyone else
And my happiness
I have to buy it
I can’t buy it
Because
I earn just this little
To satisfy the creator
Or keep my mind closed
My mouth closed
My eyes closed
And my ears
Closed
I have to choose either of the two
My blood speaks
Reality
I don’t have
My mind speaking
I am a dead man walking
With no thought
What so ever
My mind is white
And plain as sheet
Of cotton
On which any ink poured will be
Absorbed by fate
My words
My words aren’t mine
They are just an outcome
Of a careless soul hurt
After silliest mistakes
That reshape my mind
My  mind my mind and my mind
Isn’t mine it belongs to a
Creator I stop believing in
Why is what I ask
Why is it that I am
Who I am
Am I entitled to this
Pain, I have in my head
And my heart
My organs release a smoke
Of blooded faithlessness
And carelessness
When I stop caring for anyone
Or anyone for that matter
Why is what I ask
Why, why why?
Why I can’t buy that
Cruel reality
And convert it into
A truth I dream of
A suppressed soul
I am, fighting fate
Let’s just hope,
I kill that ache in
My head
That frustration in my
Voice
And keep dreaming
My truth isn’t cheap
And reality is harsh
So that one day
I am rich enough
To end my frustration
Kill those flames inside
Correct my foolishness
And above them all
To shatter that
Unending AGONY

No comments:

Post a Comment