Friday 11 November 2011

Slow


Minute slow
Time slow
World slow
Sleep slow
Voice slow
Thought slow
Mind slow
Reality slow
Body slow
Action slow
Movie slow
Story slow
Life slow
Look into my eyes
Don't you see?
I am weeping
Don't you see?
I want you to
Listen to me
Don't you see want to be heard
My expressions are dead
My faith is dead
My hope is dying
Don't you see?
My tears
Are all dried up
MY mind has stopped
My watch is broken
I am struggling through
My reality
Which is just full of
Insane images
That are insensible
Nonsensical
Overcritical
Unnecessarily
Temperamental
My blood beats my head
Beats my mind beats my heart
Beats my soul beats my conception
And in that sense
Of hyperactive injuries
My mind is hurt
And thoughtlessness
Covers whatever is
In my mind
Listen to me
What I am saying
Because soon
I will be speechless
Wordless, silent and lifeless
I am shouting
Barking
Running and
Fighting
To live
But this moment
Doesn't go
It’s there and it’s there
As if it’s there forever
To trouble me
Ruin me
Destroy me
Finish me
It’s a drag that doesn't end
And this moment just doesn't go
To hell with every single
Second when I feel my life
Is so punishingly slow

No comments:

Post a Comment