Monday 14 November 2011

Violent

Stop it stop it, stop it
Unnecessary, noise and loud
Crackle and spout
Disturbance
You loser who needs my voice
Stop it stop it stop it
You shouting bastard
Proving pretending trying
To be smart
You sucker
Just stop it
You know it
You are a loser
And a loser
Don’t don’t don’t
Don’t try to burn my soul
In my dream
You are nothing
But pieces of organs
I am gonna
burn ‘em
Dry ‘em
Cut ‘em
Slasher ‘em
And throw ‘em
You stop trying
To hurt a
Hurt soul
That soul may
Come
Back
And crush
Each
Every
Bone
You Have
Stop it
Stop it
Stop it
Stop it
Stop
that disturbance
That kills my sleep
My blood
Is boiling
Fuming
Heating
Beating
Each
Every nerve in my head
Is
Aching
Paining
Driving me
Crazy
Axes
Saws
Drills
Swords
Blades
Guns
All existing
Weapons
I am gonna
Use
All
Those
Organs
In your body
You use,
Try
To irritate
Frustrate
Infuriate
I am gonna
Use those weapons
And all
Those organs
Will be
Bits
And
Small small pieces
And I will laugh
On your
Sadistic
Attempt
To irritate
Frustrate
Infuriate
And then those
People
Hypocrites
Losers
And
Criminals
Who killed their soul
For the fakeness
Unrealistic
Greatness
Will call me
Loose brain
Mentally
Deranged
and
Insane
When
You made me
What you wanted
I became
Violent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment