Tuesday 17 July 2012

That one step!

One step backward
If I take
I feel
I will fall
One step forward
If I take
I feel
I will walk
In the wrong direction
So I stop
Stop to think
But the reality
Doesn’t allow me to move,
Who should I ask?
The right
Or
The wrong
My right
Is wrong
For those who expect
Right for them
Is wrong
For me
In this world
Of those dependent
Union of right and wrong
Is possibly the only right
But in this life
Why is it
That everything is fuzzy
Those, not as lucky as I am
Why are they so happy?
Is happiness not my destination?
This reality compels me
To wait,
For how long
I am not sure of
Every moment,
Bites
Impatience asks me
To take a step
But this fearsome
Reality
Compels me to think
One step backward
If I take
I feel
I will fall
One step forward
If I take
I feel
I will walk
In the wrong direction
So afraid I am
So tired I am
To take,
That one step
In my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment