Monday 18 January 2010

If I had a year to live what would I do......

If I only had an year remaining my primary objectives would become.......
1.start doing what I alws wished......
2.stop following rules......
3.make at least one short film.....and write stories.........2 thrillers, 2 comedies, one love story, one horror, one for children, one fantasy, one science fiction.
4.go round the world.....have load...s of fun.........
5.do bungee jumping and adventure sports.........ride fastest bikes and drive fastest possible cars
6.Show pa and ma how much I love them
7.Tell THE Girl about my feelings for her......
8.To all those mean classmates and friends.....tell them, they can fuck off peacefully cuz I am leaving forever.....
9.Apologize to those who faced misbehavior without reason.......
10.Have a lot of fun........

Rest peacefully and think how it has been.......and leave quietly......as if I was never there...........I don't want tears behind me........only smiles.......that's what I like.......everyone around should be happy............laughing merrily..........''

No comments:

Post a Comment